Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of boredom

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Out of boredom Empty Out of boredom

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 am

Misuki walked around in the garden of the Academy. She had a little break between the lessons. Since she couldn't find some people to talk with, she went to the garden. She never thought that a garden from a school could be that beautiful. Maybe it wasn't thát big, but it was a great view. The girl felt really good in this calm and quiet place. She actually was here out of boredom after all.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Out of boredom Empty Re: Out of boredom

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:18 am

Bartholomew walked around in the garded for finding peace. It spooked around his head that Babu was redying. And could attack everyone in school. He surely loved the silence but if he could talk to someone that would be great for him.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

https://yokai-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:29 am

Misuki was looking at the flowers and other plants in the garden. She didn't even notice Bartholomew because she was too focused. And she probably won't even see him if he pass by. Her element was nature after all, so that's why she could be so focused on those things. If it was maths or something, then she can't pay attention on it. She would even notice a bird flying outside.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am

Bartholomew noticed Misuki and walked to her. When he stood behind her he noticed she was concentrated at the plants and he smiled. He walked next to her and looked at her.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 am

Misuki still didn't notice him, until he stood next to her. She heard his footsteps after all. She looked up at him and smiled. "Ah, Bartholomew-san, hi." she said with a smile. For her it was quite strange that he was here. It looked like he just stood next to her, poof, without making a lot of sounds.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:13 am

Bartholomew smiled and said "Hi, it's a nice place don't you think." He wasn't lying it was a nice place. It didn't suprised him to see Misuki here.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 am

Misuki looked at him and nodded once. "You're right, this place really is beautiful and peaceful." she answered him with a sweet smile upon her face. "You said once to me that the view on the roof also was very nice. Is it nicer than here?" she asked while looking curious at Bartholomew.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:22 am

Bartholomew smiled and said "There both beautifull on their own way." He smiled at her and said "But I know something that is more beatifuller than that."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 am

Misuki looked at Bartholomew, a little confused. "Oh? A place near school?" she asked him. A place that was more beautiful than this garden? If there was a place like that, she'd love to see it.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:18 am

Bartholomew smiled and nodded. It was a place where nature and fire looked like they were dancing. you could only see it on the roof. But still it was nice. Bartholomew said "I can take you there if you want."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 am

Misuki smiled again. "That would be great if you can." she said to him. "I'm really glad that I've met you, Bartholomew-san. You're very nice." the girl said to him. And yes, she really was happy. At least she found a good friend, right?
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:35 am

Bartholomew smiled and said "Me to misuki-chan. me to." He placed his hand on her shoulder and looked sad and asked "M-m-may I ask something Misuki-chan?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:47 am

Misuki looked up at Bartholomew and nodded once. "Sure, what's wrong?" she said to him.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 am

Bartholomew let out a few tears and said "It's about Babu. I didn't find anything good yet. All I could find is how to slow his progress or how to kill him." He began to shake "If I can't save him or have to kill him.... How am I ever going to look at Wolf, Jill or everyone else again????"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 am

Misuki was quiet for a few seconds. She sighed once and embraced (as far as she could, since he is probably taller than  her) Bartholomew. With a small smile she said to him : "You did your best, didn't you? If you really can't do anything about it, then you just can't . We may not be humans, but we're also not gods or something that can do everything. I am sure they won't hate you if you tried your best." Another big sigh left her mouth. "Do you need some medical herbs for the potion? If you do, ya can always come and ask me for those stuff." she said while softly stroking his back. 'Never thought that I would do something like this...' the girl thought by herself.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 am

Bartholomew felt happy when Misuki held him. he hugged her back and said "I-i-i know but still I don't want to see him suffer." He turned red and said "Or you." He laid his head on Misuki's head and said "You can help on the herbs."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am

Misuki sighed and kept stroking his back softly. "I know you don't want to see him hurt. And don't worry about me, okay? I will be fine." the girl said to him. "We are not gods and we are not perfect. Sometimes, we just can't do everything that we want to. So don't feel too sorry if you can't save Babuu. You tried your best, and that's what matters. It is not up to you if Babuu dies or stays alive. Understood?" she said with a soft and warm voice.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 am

Bartholomew began to crie. okay that was not like a normal guy would do but hey he was just a teenage demon. He said after a while "Yes Misuki-chan. I understand. But I want to do my best for him." He began to breath in her sent and smiled of it. She smelled really nice, sweet and fresh.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 am

Misuki was bad at comforting people. She never knew what to do. When he began to cry, she sighed deeply once again. What else could she do? She didn't know that. "Ssht. Don't cry. Everything will be alright, okay? And if not, it is not your fault. Sometimes life is just hard. Think about the positive things, and not only at the negative ones." she said softly again. She stroked his hair/head now, and hoped that it will calm him down.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

Bartholomew calmed down and began to breath calmly. He knew she was right. He can't play for God. Nether can humans. He wished that he somehow can save him. Maybe with the help of Misuki he can. He stayed like that. He began to like Misuki more and more
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 am

When Bartholomew was quiet, Misuki looked worried at him and let him go. "Do you feel a little bit better? I am sorry, but I really am bad in comforting people..." she said while looking a little away. Yes she was embarassed about the fact that she can't comfort people.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am

Bartholomew smiled at her and said "Yet you do it great misuki-chan. really great." he took her hand and placed it on his cheek. He closed his eye's and placed his other hand on her cheek and said "You really are great Misuki-chan"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:59 am

With a huge blush Misuki looked at Bartholomew. When he placed a hand on her cheek, she blushed even harder. But then she smiled sweetly at him. "Thanks." she whispered in a soft voice.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:01 am

He didn't know why but she made him feel like going crazy. She was like melting his heart and rebuilding it at the same time. but nicer and softer. Like her, he placed his forhead on her's and looked in her eye's.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 am

Misuki's head became ever more red if that was possible, when Bartholomew did that. She didn't know what to say, and looked into his eyes as well. What was this strange feeling? “B-bartholomew-san…"
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum