Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Of Something New

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Start Of Something New Empty Start Of Something New

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:47 am

Misuki.

She walked randomly through the hallways of the schools while eating cookies, since she had no idea where her class was. Misuki was a little bit hungry as always, that's explains why she was eating the cookies while walking around. Human food was also okay for her, as long as it was something eatable. 'This place looks good ' she thought, while walking. The girl was totally new here and this was her first day. She told the teachers that she didn't need help at all on her first day, because she thought she wouldn't get lost. Well, too bad for her she was already lost. Not that she cares, 'cause she is a curious girl who loves to explore new places. Misuki walked past some classes for the 6th and 7th grade, then she realized that she was kinda wrong. 'Hm, according to the classes I'm not supposed to be here, I guess... Ah, who cares ' she thought, and she continued walking through the hallway's. Secretly she hoped that someone could help her with giving her a tour or something about this school, but of course she didn't ask anyone for some extra information; she was way too stubborn for that. While wandering around, she continues eating the cookies that she brought with her.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Start Of Something New Empty Re: Start Of Something New

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Bartholomew was walking to his class when he saw this girl wonderin around. Bartholomew walked to her and asked "Are you lost?" He could swear that there was something odd about this girl. He didn't knew what it was.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

https://yokai-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Misuki looked up when she heard someone talking. She saw Bartholomew and nodded once. 'If I say I am not lost, I'll probably still wandering around tomorrow' she thought by herself. "Y-yes I am." she answered while looking away. Misuki didn't really like it to be helped, she was ashamed of it. "I'm new here, and I have no idea where to go." she said softly.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Bartholomew laughed and said "This is my second day and I am also at trouble finding my classes." He then looked into her pink eye's and asked "Wich class do you have now?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

Misuki looked back at him and smiled a little. 'Oh, so I am not the only one who gets lost' she thought, a little happier. "Eh, I thought I had chemistry now…" she answered. She didn't even know her schedule very good, but she didn't care about that.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am

Bartholomew smiled and looked at his class rooster and nodded. "Okay, that's with miss dogwood." he looked up when he said that name. He looked into her eye's and asked "So do you wanna go to the class together? So it looks like we are not alone."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am

Misuki smiled a little more when Bartholomew said that. 'At least I found a nice guy~' she thought happily. As an answer on Barhtolomew's question, she nodded once and said: "Going to class together? Yes please." Now that she met someone who could help her, she didn't really want to be alone anymore. "Ah, I am Misuki Shiragin by the way. I am in the fifth grade and it is nice to meet you." she said quickly, before she forgot that, with a sweet smile upon her face.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Bartholomew smilled and said "I am Bartholomew. you can call me Barth or wing" he then began to walk and asked "So, do you know the rule's of the school?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Misuk followed Bartholomew as he began to walk. When he asked her the question, she thought about it for a few seconds. "I know a few rules, but I am not sure if that's everything." she answered. Misuki knew that you can't eat people in the school, walk around in your monster form and bring your pets to school. She also knew that you should stay polite to all the teachers, but that wasn't a special rule or something since you always need to be polite to teachers in every school. "The most important rule… You can't eat humans here right?" she asked.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Bartholomew smiled and nodded. He looked at her and said "That is one of the important rule's. But the most important's is that you may not walk in you're monster form nor say what you are. Except when the teacher give's you permission or in extreme cases." He thought about it and said "as long you are on the school's terrain. outside you can say what you are." He looked around and smiled and said "Well, since you normaly don't know the rules can I ask what monster you are?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:34 am

Misuki nodded, as sign that she understood what he was talking about. 'Not saying what kind of monster you are nor walking around in your monster form? Hm, that's ain't a problem for me' she thought. Then she chuckled softly when he asked her about what kind of monster she was. Screw those rules, right? And nobody except for themselves was here, so answering couldn't be a problem. "I'm a Demon. May I ask you what kind of monster you are?" she said politely to him.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 am

Bartholomew smilled and said "Me to." he looked around and took a quick zip of alcohol and showed her that his hand could be on fire. He smiled and said "I am a fire demon. And you Misuki-chan?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 am

Misuki looked at the fire, and tried not to back off. Fire was her weakness after all. But Bartholomew was very nice (even though she just met him) so she didn't have to be afraid of him. "My element is Nature." she answered with a little smile that could help her hiding her fear for fire. "Do you always need to drink alcohol before you can use fire?" asked the girl while looking curious at him. She also wondered what would happen if he got drunk.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:11 am

Bartholomew nodded and said "I can't get drunk because it litterly burns when I use my fire power." He looked at her and said "Well, you're element is also great." He smiled and said "I am happy that I am not the only demon here on school."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 am

Misuki nodded once. "Oh, I see." she said as sign that she understood what Bartholomew said. She smiled back at him when he said that her element was great as well and that he was happy because he wasn't the only demon here at school. "Me too. Finding someone like yourself is great." she said with a sweet smile.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 am

Bartholomew smiled back and grabbed her hand and smiled back at her. He asked to her "What do you think? After the next class we go and explore the school terrain together?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 am

Misuki blushed slightly when he grabbed her hand. She didn't have  a lot of this kind of contact with others, so let stand a boy grabbing her hand. But she still nodded when Bartholomew said that. Why? Well, exploring the school with someone is great, right? That's way better than wandering around and being a loner. "Ah, sure. That's a great idea." she answered while smiling back at him.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 am

He smiled at her and asked "What do you want to see first or last Misuki-chan?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 am

Misuki thought about it for a few seconds, then she answered simply "It doesn't really matter actually. I don't know anything here so... Why don't you choose hm?". It was true, 'cause she really had no idea what kind of things there are in her new school, and that's why he can choose.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:37 am

Bartholomew smiled and asked "Is it okay if we end with the roof? I heared the view is really great." He looked into her eye's
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 am

Misuki nodded. She was curious after he said that. "The roof? Sure." she answered with a sweet smile again.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 am

He smiled her eye's were really beauthifull. He could stare in them all day long. He then heared a bell and said "Ow sh*t, we need to get as quick as possible to the class. unless you want to start now with the exploration?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 am

Misuki shook her head softly. "Class first then, I don't want you to be late or something because of me." she said with a wink.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 am

Bartholomew smiled and said "Okay, do you want to sit next to me in the classes?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuki Shiragin Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 am

Misuki nodded again. "Sure. I-if you don't mind that of course…" she answered with a little doubt. She didn't know if people want to sit next to her, and because she is a shy person, she sits most of the time alone in classes.
Misuki Shiragin
Misuki Shiragin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next