Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a new school year

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The start of  a new school year Empty The start of a new school year

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 am

While Bartholomew walked trough the schoolyard he saw lots of strange things, a graveyard near a school. a fountain made of red water that came from skulls and skeletons. But when he came in the school he saw that everything looked like a normal school. Everything except the bell, it sounded like an growling chimera he looked at the teacher and she laughed and said "He may sound like a monster but infact he is a sweet boy you know?" Bartholomew looked at the boy that came out and he saw a cute litlle boy walking to the east side of the school. When he came in the class he saw that the teacher who he was talking to, that she was his classroomteacher. When he sat down all the way back in the classroom, the teacher explained to them the schoolrules.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

https://yokai-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The start of  a new school year Empty Re: The start of a new school year

Post by teacher Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 am

When Jill saw this boy with this strong aura walking around in school. And then there came the schoolbel of the first school periode, Jill laughed and said "He may sound like a monster but infact he is a sweet boy you know?" then there came a the small boy out and ran to the east of the school. 'Little johny, you alway's do you're job pretty good' she thought.

When Jill came in the class she saw the strange boy there sitting in the class. She turned around and wrote on the chalkboar and said "Listen up, pups. I am you're teacher Dogwood. If you call me dog, you die. If you make fun of my name you die. If you make fun of my ears you die. If you die under my watch, I bring you back to life to kill you then. Understood?" The class went silent, but then there came a laughter from behind her. She didn't paid attention on it so she went further on "Now listen on there are a few things you must respect and hold to all the time." She turned around and kicked her chair to her and sat on it with the back of the chair at her belly and said while holding after finger up "First, you must never tell anyone you're true form except if you're life is in danger. Second, you must never show you're true form except you are in danger, a teacher asks you or it is part of an event here on school. Third, you don't eat or bring humans to this school. Fourth, you don't kill anyone on the school, for that there is the graveyard. Fifth rule, you don't go in to the other gender's room by night. And Sixsth you don't go out in the night except if it is part of an event, a schoolexcursion or a fire. If you don't follow these rule's you will be punished by me, the headmaster and maybe the school cops. Understood?" All the students except from that strange fellow between them nodded and looked pale. Then she asked "Are there any questions?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:50 am

While the teacher said that she would kill them if they make fun of her, her name or her body began Bartholomew to laugh. When she kicked her chair on it's place she explained the rules. After she explained all the rules she asked if there were any quistions. Bartholomew putted his feet on his desk and asked "What will the school do about those who broke the rules sensei? And may we smoke?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 am

While Jill was listening to the kid's question she sadi "First of all get you're feet of the table, second I think I personally would enjoy you're punishment for breaking the rules and third no you can't smoke inside of the school building. If you want to smoke you must go outside the school. And what is you're name kiddo?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Bartholomew sighted when he heared that he may not put his feet on the table and that if he wanted to smoke he had to do outside. But he began to laugh she would personaly enjoy their punishment. After 5 minutes of hysterical laughter he asked "What would you do? let us go after a stick? Let us play dead? Waf-Waf sensei. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He was planning to see how strong the sensei was before he appologiezed to her.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Jill got really furious a bout how that kid was making fun of her. She said "Now you are going to listen kid. this is you're final warning, if you make one more time fun of me, I will personaly take care of you're punishment. And let's see who you are brat." She looked at the piece of paper with the name's and saw that his name was Bartholomew. "So Bartholomew huh?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am

Bartholomew began to laugh harder while the teacher said that he had one more warning. And when Bartholomew heared that she found his name, he said "Good girl. Do you wanna cookie for that?" He held a cookie in the form of a bone and said "Come, girl. Take the cookie you derserve that." He loved to tease the teacher.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 am

Just right after Jill warned him he asked her is she wanted a cookie. A freaking cookie that looked like a bone. Her first reaction was to take it but she wanted to teach this kid his place. She walked to him and banged his head on his table and said "No thank you. But I think I will enjoy watching you're punishment." She turned around and said to the class "Okay, we have here a volunteer. We will show you what happens if you make fun of me." All the students made an small arena in the class to watch what would happen.

Jill took out her vest and trew it to a student and said "Don't make it dirty or you will be next." Jill took Bartholomew up and trew him as hard as she could to the chalkboard and sat just on his back with his arms and legs on it. she then asked "Did you learned brat?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

Bartholomew saw that the sensei was considering taking the cookie but than knocked his head on the table. He laughed and said quietly "Good sensei, very good. Show me what you got." When he was kicked on against the chalkboard he noticed the dark red glow in the Sensei's eye. He smilled while the sensei sat on his arm, leg and back at the same time. When she asked if he learned his lesson, he just laughed and said "My, my. You can fight really good sensei. I think I learned my lesson." He then said very queitly "for now."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 am

When she heared that Bartholomew thought he learned his lesson she said "I don't think so brat. Let me see how I can teach you how to learn you're place." She thought and said "I got it, every time the class starts you must wait until you're the last one to sit down. No exception kiddo and it go until I say it stops. Got it?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Bartholomew laughed and said "Do what you want." Hoping that she would continiue with this.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:21 am

Jill laughed when she heared that Bartholomew said that she could do anything she wanted. She took him up and trew him at the end of the classroom and she said "Okay, this was just a minor punishment. And now we will continue in 5 minutes with the lessons. So put everything at his place or you will have the same punishment as him but outside when ALL the students are watching. Understood?" All the students said "Y-y-y-yes sensei." She smilled and sat back down at her chair watching how the students were doing their work."
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 am

Bartholomew got up and sighted while he helped the other student's to clean up the class room. When it was all done all the stutends sat down while Bartholomew was still standing and smilled to the sensei and said "Well, why aren't you sitting down, Sensei?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Jill smilled and said "When I want to but. Let us all sit down and introduce us all, to each other. I just introduced myself so I guess it's you're turn kiddo."
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Bartholomew sighted and said "What troublesome. But okay." He walked to the front of the class and introduced himself "My name is Bartholomew Sain-drake. My age is 18. Where I come from is my business and not yours. My hobby's are baseball, reading, eating, drinking, flying, gameing and ofcourse enjoying life. It's that good enough for you sensein?é
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Jill smilled and said "Well, okay. You may sit down." After All the student's introduced themselfs, said Jill "Okay, now but remember everyone, this is a school that means if you fail you can redo it. But outside the school is a whole different story. Every mistake you make is a mistake that could be you're last one. Here you can show you're own form without the whole human world knows that we ,monsters, still excist. Do you understand?
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 am

When Bartholomew sat back at his table the sensei said that they could make here a few mistakes but not in the human world but that the trouble they would make. Bartholomew laughed and asked "Why are we hinding ourselfs? Why don't we go to those good old days where we monster could walk around the humans?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 am

Jill looked at Bartholomew and said "I do not answer on that. Now listen up, I know that were the best time's ever but we have to move on do you understand?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by claudia Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 am

claudia thought in herself "when is this lesson going to end"
claudia
claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

Bartholomew laughed and said "I got it sensei but still I never thought that were able to live with them, after all the things they did to us Yokai." Bartholomew got a cold feeling on his back by thinking of it.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 am

Jill nodded and said "Yeah they did some horrible things to us then. But the past is the past. We live in the present." she looked at the class and she saw a queit student next to Bartholomew. Jill asked "What is you're name girl?" pointing at Claudia.
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by claudia Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

claudia hesitated and said with a little fear "m-my name is claudia miss dogwood"
claudia
claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 am

Bartholomew looked at his neighbore and laughed when she told her name and said "Well, well. It looks like this cutie is afraid of you sensei. Hahahahahaha."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 am

Jill facepalmed herself and whispered "Idiot." She looked at the girl and said "Well you didn't introduced you're self. So come as fast as you can here and introduce you're self or I am going to pull you here."
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by claudia Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 am

claudia went to the front of the class and said "i am claudia sora and i like the sky, air, friends, music and freedom "
claudia
claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next