Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a new school year

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The start of  a new school year - Page 4 Empty Re: The start of a new school year

Post by teacher Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 am

Jill laughed and said "Well, I taste lots of things and I think my tong is now pink." She took a mirror from what looks nowhere and looked at her tongue and said "Yep, pink." She smilled and said "What?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

The start of  a new school year - Page 4 Empty Re: The start of a new school year

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 am

Bartholomew laughed and said "Well, I taste sugar, honey, chewgum, spareribs, liquorice and Jägermeister." He looked at the teacher's tongue and laughed "I never thought you would be so girly on that point sensei. And nice collour Wolf." He pulled out his tongue and said "Yes, deep sea blue." He looked at them and said "Well, our favorite collour is not always what other people except. Aren't I right?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

https://yokai-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 am

*he chuckled as he scratched his tong*
'Oh well. At least it's not the boring red.'
*as he then put his notebook back in his pocket and scratched his head*
Wolf Einarr
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:37 am

She laughed for what Wolf was trying to do. She looked at Bartholomew and asked "How long does it take for the potion to work out?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 am

Bartholomew looked at sensei and said "Well, I don't know. It normally didn't take longer than 4 months to the effect to were off." He smilled at the two and said "It won't be to tough won't it? Just don't think about something embarassing with that collour while you have that potion still working."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:12 am

*he chuckled as he put a finger against his tongue, and let a current run through it, destroying the molecules that coloured it, making his tongue red again*
'Well, if I ever want a nicely colored tongue again, I'll know who I'll have to ask'
Wolf Einarr
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 am

Jill looked at wolf and said "Well, you can at least have a cool collour. I have pink. But it could be worse."
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 am

Bartholomew smilled and said "You are welcome. But there was a way to get rid of it. But it can be tricky. But who care's?" He laughed really hard
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 am

*he crossed his arms, looking outside as he followed the conversation*
'Hope it'll storm again, soon.'
*He muttered, with a dreamy gaze on his face*
Wolf Einarr
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 am

She sighted and asked "What do you mean tricky?"
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 am

Bartholomew laughed and said "The tricky part is, you need drink a potion. And the sideeffect of the potion is that it can turn you for 30 minute's in you're monster form. But that change is only 40 percent." He kept chewing on his popcorn.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 am

*Wolf wasn't paying attention anymore. His tongue was normal again because of the current, so he kept looking outside, hoping to see signs of rain*
Wolf Einarr
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Jill looked at Bartholomew and said "Ok, I'll pass that." And stood up and walked to the chalkboared and cleaned it and said "Okay, class desmissed everyone. It's lunchtime" And Jill left the classroom. While she took her lunchbox with her, walking to the Cantine.

(Exit)
teacher
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Bartholomew looked at the clock and stood up and said "What was this unexpected." And he left with a huge smile the classroom.

-Exit-
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 pm

*when the other 2 had left the classroom, he jumped out the window, and climbed the walls till he had reached the roof, where he lied down and looked at the sky*
-exit-
Wolf Einarr
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4